Our Mission Statement:
- To increase improvements in Road Safety awareness in an aim to reduce accidents and casualty figures relating to new drivers.
- To improve education through our interactive training room. Empowering children, young people, learners and inexperienced drivers to know more and arrive safe for life.
- To support local community initiatives to increase road safety and become safer, better places to live
- Through our training and experience begin to help in the fight to reduce the economic and the personal costs of fatalities and serious injuries
- To support and work together with agencies using Road Safety as the watchwords for our efforts to enable the public to deliver a better level of driving by linking theory training and the theory test directly to practical driving.